hwehwe.com.gh Privacy Statement
This Directive applies from 1 April 2014.
Responsible party [the data protection officer ‘for their personal data] subject to the interpretation of the National Data Protection Act is hwehwe.com.gh (hereinafter “hwehwe.com.gh“), Lot A79/1 Odorkor Official Town, Off George Bush Motorway, ACCRA.
Binding Corporate Rules/Guidelines
In addition to issues covered in this Directive Privacy, Mappiah Consulting Group Ltd., the parent company of hwehwe.com.gh, have set of corporate guidelines (also called binding company guidelines/rules). These guidelines represent the commitment of Mappiah Consulting Group Ltd. to protect your personal information regardless of their location in an appropriate manner. Should you require further information on the guidelines, please contact us via email WeCanHelp@hwehwe.com.gh.
Collection of personal data
You can visit our websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. Once you give us your personal data, they are no longer anonymous.
By sending us your personal data, you consent. In the transmission of your data and their storage worldwide on our servers in the Europe, North America, Ghana and in several customer and operations centers, you agree to these guidelines.
We collect and store the following personal data:
- E-mail addresses, physical contact information, and (depending on the service) and account information;
- Registration data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from mobile and advertising data (in each case through cookies – You can disable the acceptance of cookies in your browser, which may harm the usability of the page);
- other data, including IP addresses of users and data on the Internet;
- any additional third party data, including demographic data and navigation data.
- provided by those companies data with which we support or replace the ads together.
Use of personal data
We use the personal data of our users, if necessary anonymously or using a pseudonym to:
- to provide our services,
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems,
- to support safe trading and enforce our policies,
- customize the user experience to the needs of our users, to measure their interest in our services, and to inform our users about services and updates, unless they have expressly agreed,
- To conduct market research and to convey to you on your preferred communication channel marketing news and special promotional offers, unless you have expressly agreed,
- the other users, offer in the collection of performance data described
- To combine your data with information received from other company data, to then use them to improve our services, content and advertising, and to those more responsive to the needs of our individual users,
- to compare the data to determine their accuracy and to match them with third parties,
- to process the data in your place or in accordance with the agreed purposes,
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement.
You can disagree with effect from a date in the future date of the pseudonymous use of your personal data for marketing purposes and market research or for the demand-oriented design of our website by e-mail to WeCanHelp@hwehwe.com.gh. disclosure of personal data
Without your express consent, we will not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes nor do they we give temporary access to them for a fee. We may need your personal information to disclose to comply with legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content of the website, the rights of third parties, and to protect the rights, property or safety of any person to protect (eg, if you specify the wrong contact information or pretend to be another person, in that case we may pass your personal data to each injured party or to the appropriate law enforcement agency). Furthermore, we derive personal data to the following parties:
- our affiliates at Mappiah Consulting Group Ltd. – to provide joint content and services (during your registration, transactions and in the context of customer service) to uncover & prevent potential illegal activities and violations of our policies and to assist in decisions about products, services and news. Our affiliates only use your information for marketing purposes if you have requested their services.
- Service provided to us in the context of our business support (investigation of fraud, debt collection, partner and loyalty programs, and advanced display options, including the integration of maps in advertisements with dealer location information).
- Third-party websites and publishers to publish on mobile advertisements (or contents of the advertisements) to publish on other platforms or information media.
- Law enforcement agencies and other governmental authorities, if received from them a request in proper form in the course of criminal proceedings or any suspected unlawful activity. In these cases, we will disclose the following relevant to the criminal information: name, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address, historical overview of the selected user IDs, IP address, fraud complaints, and chronicles the made bids and offers placed .
Data you disclose to third parties
We wish to caution you data set entered on hwehwe.com.gh mobile by public and other users can be disclosed.
The completion of a transaction may require that you provide personal data to third parties and bank account information. We cannot guarantee for the protection or security of the data you transmit to other mobile users. Accordingly, you should review the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction with them. Your data will reveal third party data you disclose to us.
If your mobile disclose the personal data of third parties, data protection provisions in this document are in compliance with the provisions of the Ghana Data Protection Act and other laws. You may only disclose personal data for the disclosure of which you have obtained the required consent and approval. These data are used in accordance with the data protection regulations in the form of processing data and for the purposes described in this policy (to correspond approximately to legal requirements, enforce our policies or to protect the rights, property or safety of any person). These personal data will not be used for marketing purposes or for market research, unless the user has expressly agreed to allow it.
hwehwe.com.gh site car dealers must consent that their location information shall be transmitted for the purpose of displaying maps with location specified in advertisements to external service providers. If a dealer does not want his location information will be displayed in a map in his advertisements, he may at any time contact the hwehwe.com.gh Help Center.
Use of data from mobile
Your mobile personal data can exclusively be retrieved in connection with a particular listing to contact by another user. You are prohibited to use the data to send spam or to collect personal data about a person who has not consented to such use.
Messages and e-mail tools
Hwehw.com.gh allows you to disclose to third parties for the purpose of concluding transactions and personal account information. We encourage you (Dealers) to disclose your privacy practices and to treat the data of other users confidential. We cannot safeguard the privacy and security of such data. Accordingly, you should review the privacy and security policies of their trading partner before entering into a transaction with them. You must provide users the opportunity to remove yourself from your database, you must also allow them to view the information we collect from you about them.
You agree to use user information only for purposes related to mobile transactions that are not unsolicited commercial messages, and other explicitly selected by the user purposes.
Access, modify and delete
You can view, modify or delete by going to the status page of your set listing or your account, your personal data. Please contact us to for more information to regarding personal data stored by us but not available on mobile. Once we no longer need it for the purposes described above, we will delete personal data. We maintain personal information to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and to prevent the misuse of mobile to the extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions, please contact: WeCanHelp@hwehwe.com.gh
Links to other websites
Mobile uses a variety of tools, such as firewalls, data encryption systems and access restrictions to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and an unauthorized disclosure.
This policy will be updated periodically. The policy updates will be available after 30 days notification to the public. In an event of merger or acquisition of hwehwe.com.gh and its affiliates the personal data together with this Directive shall continue to apply. For questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
As used mobile Cookies and Web Beacons
“Cookies” are small files that are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Most cookies are “session cookies”, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive when they log out of mobile or close your web browser.
- To promote trust and to ensure the safety,
- Enhance security input of a password,
- Storage of user preferences,
- Representation of tailored to your interests data,
- Measure the effectiveness of our pages, services, content and advertising,
- Support for conversation threads and other services in discussion forums (these cookies are set by our Board service)
- A “web beacon” is an electronic image, which is integrated into the code for a web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one mobile page to the next and to improve the performance of our website.
Cookies You have the choice
We may use flash cookies (with Flash technology created cookies) or allow our service providers to do so. These cookies are dedicated to your account security and simultaneously detect irregularities in behavior to prevent your user account is taken fraudulently.
We occasionally work with other companies who rely on our web sites, cookies or web beacons. These companies support the function of our websites and provide you with additional products and services. You are bound by confidentiality agreements with payment gateways and other legal restrictions. hwehwe.com.gh allows any of these companies to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our websites.
Google, Yahoo, DoubleClick, Mediaplex and Nugg.ad set as our service providers cookies or web beacons, and support us so that in providing their own content and the creation anonymous website metrics and analytics. These companies are obliged by us to use the data gathered only to provide the contracted services.
We often work together with cookie-based ad networks and exchanges, operated by DoubleClick and Nugg.ad. Although these companies use some anonymous information about you to place ads, we do not allow these companies to collect personal information about you. DoubleClick and Nugg ad collection of anonymous information, cookies may be used to more accurately adjust by you on the mobile pages and to other sites on the Internet seen advertisements. DoubleClick and Nugg.ad may also use anonymous information about their own users to select advertisements for our Site. To learn more about the business practices and privacy policies of DoubleClick and Nugg.ad want to learn more, click on the appropriate link. On the respective pages, you will also be informed about how you can reject your participation in such programs.
Certain cookies enable websites to recognize you when you visit those sites again. Without these cookies a website is like hwehwe.com.gh treat you at every visit as a new user. For more information on accepting and delete cookies, see the Help Options of your browser.